How can I help?
There are plenty of things that people can do to help this small corner of Malawi.
Here is a list to give some ideas of what you can do:
* Let us come and do a presentation. Whether it is a local club, a church or a school we will be very willing to come and do a presentation to give people more of an insight and a personal touch to this charity. Please do get in touch with us and we will be contact ASAP (click here)
* The most obvious one! Give a donation. Remember that every penny counts (£2 buys an orphan a uniform). Please see the donation page for details.
* Sponsor a child through secondary school. If this interests you, your family or your organisation please click here
* Organise an event in aid of the charity. Be as inventive as you can and please inform us
if you wish to organise an event and a representative of the charity will be in touch directly.
* Spread the word of Chikupira! Get people to email us or simply to log on to the website. There is a lot of information and pictures about Malawi, the school and our projects.
A few fund raising ideas
1. Sponsored walks / runs
2. Cake sales
3. Sponsored silence
5. Car boot sales
6. Baked bean bath
7. Bike ride
8. Sponsored slim
9. Fill Smartie Tubes with coins
10. Head shave
If you are still stuck for ideas, try www.thefundraisingdirectory.co.uk
All photographs on this website are copyright 2007, Chikupira Foundation, and may not be reproduced without permission. All rights reserved.